Thursday 24 May 2012

BBQ time.

Thanks to all kelab penyayang committees for a wonderful event tonight. We had fun and know each other better right? I hope we can cooperate and change more ideas in future. Rafsyan as a project leader for this family day had successfully manage this event and thanks for the BBQ time at Tasik Shah ALam section 7, it was my first time to have BBQ there and it was not bad, nice view and nice place. I'm extra exhausted right now and of course need to qada' sleep and sleep again for this coming holiday,hehe. Can't waittttttttt !

What a busy night la for today because I have to pack all those things for team building program in Kedah starting tomorrow morning until sunday. Its 11:58pm and my bag is still empty. Anyone can help me?? :P okay, got to go because I need to settle my assignment first before I can really enjoy my weekend. Good night and take care..

As salam...

No comments:

Post a Comment