Thursday 1 July 2010

That should be me


I listen to this song everytime i think about a matter we had discussed yesterday. I’m sorry but it was a surprise night when you told me you're falling for me, hoho. I’m touched for your honesty, and the most important thing is after a few years then now u got this strength to tell the truth. I guess it’s hard. Thank you :)

I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast because every time I fall in love it never seems to last. By the way, you don’t have to be worry, this matter will not ruin our friendship right? i’m sure of it...You are just a friend of me. If we are meant to be together,then we must believe in qada’ and qadar. Suddenly i miss the old times, waaaa...when we talk, smile and laugh with other friends...also tears...T.T anyway,that is four or five years ago punya story lah,weeee...

Thanks 4 da song,meaningful :)

Some of them think by having a best friend as your love ones is amazing. Is it true?
any experience or opinion can leave a comment below,thanks !



No comments:

Post a Comment